Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy HO HO HO HOlidays!

I'll be a monkey's uncle, December is here!! BUT before we get into the full swing of the holidays, let's not forget about those December babies! I can speak on behalf of baby Cooper since I fall into this same category, hehe.

What is cuter than the sock monkey? The sock monkey wearing a birthday hat!
This has to be one of my favorite birthday invitations to date. Such a fun theme.

{Thanks Carissa! I hope your little monkey had a fantastic first birthday party.}

Wow, December really does sneak up on me every year. I wish I could say all our holiday decorations are out, 
but I'd be lying if I said so. I do have a tiny preview for you though!


Goal: I will tackle the rest of our decorations this weekend! I will.
  Places I love to shop for wonderfully priced & oh so cute Christmas decor: Tuesday Morning, Home Goods and Big Lots. 
Keep these places in mind as you are out and about tackling your Christmas shopping.

 Hope you are taking the time to enjoy the holiday season.
I'll be sharing some cute Christmas cards very soon!

2 comments: