Friday, September 16, 2011

{SAVE THE DATE} 
Post brought to you by Pink Door Design

Let the wedding countdown begin for Lindsay & Jarrod! These two love birds will be married in just one month (well...technically yesterday if we are doing a true countdown).

I have known these two since they were in elementary school and couldn't be happier for them! What a sweet story they have to share. Their first kiss was in the 2nd grade and years later they fell in love and now they're tying the knot this October!

When the bride-to-be asked me to design their Save the Dates, I was super excited to get started. Their wedding colors are eggplant purple & apple green so we made sure to incorporate these colors in their announcement.

Lindsay + Jarrod's Save the Date - check it out!

{the front}
{the back}

I really feel Save the Dates are such a special part of the wedding planning process. It's the first official announcement your family & friends receive in the mail for your wedding!

I am delighted they allowed me to design their Save the Dates. Thanks Lindsay, Jarrod & Debbie (mother-of-the-bride)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment