Wednesday, September 28, 2011

NEVER SAW IT COMING.

I have a full list of things to-do before the end of October and this particular project was NOT one of them! Somehow I managed to get off track and start something new...

If you look at the before picture, you will clearly see keeping plants alive is not my strong suit. Poor droopy plant. 

After complaining to my mom about the plant, she suggested I cut a piece of cardboard to fit the top of the plant stand. This way the plant stand could become a small table! An alternative plant-less purpose. Genius.

Instead of cardboard, I knew exactly what I would use for the top of the plant stand! We had left-over salvaged wood in the garage from our study wall.

My favorite thing about this project is I can say I used a SAW. Impressive I know. Here is my evidence. 
 
{It really happened. Even more impressive, I still have all my fingers.}

BEFORE & AFTER
 
Goodbye plant stand. Hello side table.
Project Supplies: plant stand, salvaged wood, saw & hot glue


 

OK, now it's time to get back to work on projects that ARE on my October to-do list!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment