Friday, June 3, 2011

{OH BABY!}
post brought to you by Pink Door Design

Oh, baby bedding! How fun to pick out exactly what material you want for your baby's nursery. I LOVE fabrics. It brings joy to my heart to browse in fabric stores...Calico Corners, Fabric Factory and Cutting Corners to name a few.
 
That is why I was thrilled to create this baby shower invitation! The hostess emailed me the baby's bedding and requested a custom designed invite based on the fabrics chosen by the mommy-to-be!
 
Snapshot of bedding swatches:


Invitation inspired by fabrics:


Although we have decided to wait a few years until kiddos, I can't wait to decorate a nursery and pick out all the fabrics. In the meantime, please send me your fabric swatches and I'll whip you up a custom baby shower invite or an announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment