Thursday, February 10, 2011

CELEBRATING THE BIG ONE. 

Ahh, decorating and design...these are a few of my favorite things.

My first couple of posts have been all about decorating and DIY projects so I thought I would switch things up a bit and post my latest pink door design. This birthday invitation was designed with love for my sweet cousin in Midland, Texas. Lauren, thank you for allowing me to design your little man's FIRST birthday invitation!

{front}

{back}

The cute phrase on the back of the invitation is compliments of Lisa (my mom). She is incredibly creative!! Growing up, my mom handmade ALL of our birthday invitations (and for those of you who don't know me very well, I have three younger siblings - that's ALOT of birthday invitations). I must say, we had the greatest birthdays parties...all thanks to my mom's creativity (and my dad's willingness to partake in her imaginative ideas)!

All that said: birthday parties, my mom & designing invitations put a big smile on my face! If you are in need of invitations or announcements, please let me know as I would love to design something just for you!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! If only I had a son turning one soon, I'd be all over that :)

    ReplyDelete